Orion Project - Server Files

Sign in to follow this  
AkRoMa

Baium Bugs

Archangels, hit and heal Baium all time, when baium have less than 20% archangel heal him a 70% of hp (like restorelife), and the last is that whne baium die... archangels no disappear and teleport no spawn... i solve this temporally deleting skill heal of archangels...Β 

God work man, rlly nice DataPack

44 minutes ago, AkRoMa said:

Archangels, hit and heal Baium all time, when baium have less than 20% archangel heal him a 70% of hp (like restorelife), and the last is that whne baium die... archangels no disappear and teleport no spawn... i solve this temporally deleting skill heal of archangels...Β 

Sometimes //reload commands can effect a lot and make a new bugs. Try this grand boss right away after server restart. Then tell me what you found wrong exactly. Thanks.

On 12/17/2018 at 1:35 PM, AkRoMa said:

So, everything is ok with Baium now?

sorry Damon, yes but i delete angel heal from archangels, and archangels hit baium ... drop and teleporter ok...Β 

deleting heal we can kill, with heal its imposible, because heal like restore life...i need to fix that skill (4133) when i know something i post :)) thx for all, good job :D