Orion Project - Server Files

Piciu

Raid Boss Drop On My Server Question

Hello!

For a few days, I had a player on my serverΒ that is not satisfied by the Raid Boss drop on my server. The current item drop for Raid Boss is set to 3x . He does not believe me, he says is 1x and used Pmfun, l2jru and other sources to compare drops. As far as I know, these sources' databases are not Interlude database drop, but for a newer Chronic version of Lineage 2. The only website I found with Interlude drop is this oneΒ 

You must be signed in to view the link content in this post. Please Sign In or Sign Up.
Β  . According to this site, my Raid Boss drop rate is accurate with 3x. I will add some screens for this.

The player asked me to post a topic here and ask you guys if there is a problem because he did many raid bosses and they barely give full drops or items at all. In his screenshot, you see he killed a raid boss with 6 levels lower than his level and got only 9 bow parts. In my opinion because of the factor of higher level variable and i think the drop is correct.Β 

Please offer me a reply all is ok because he still insists the server is 1x when is not and that there may be a problem with the datapack. I have 3x from the day 1 server was live. He also compares this server with others that he says are 3x and give many drops. I told him this server drop is from official Interlude files.

I repeat, from my part, L2jOrion data pack is ok and has no problems. Just need confirmation from the developers. Thank you in advance!

L2Wiki Interlude Database.png

Player Screen He thinks raid 1x.png

Screenshot Raid Drop.png

[DropList]
;Uses new drop system - rates from l2server.ini works properly in it
Enabled=0
;Shows debug messages that allows you to analyze how it calculates the drop
DebugMsg=0
;100 means 100% - 1x, 500 is 5x, affects only item chance, not amount
RaidBossItemRate=100
;Quanity of drop - 100 means 100% - 1x, 500 is 5x
SealStoneRateQuanity=1000
;Drop Spellbook Drop - Except divine protection ones
SpellbooksDropBlock=1
;ShowDroplist
EnabledShift=1

I had problems as level 46 when i opened level 40 light blue treasure chests all was empty like 50 chests, level 46 and level 46 chest was fine

8 hours ago, Piciu said:

Hello!

For a few days, I had a player on my serverΒ that is not satisfied by the Raid Boss drop on my server. The current item drop for Raid Boss is set to 3x . He does not believe me, he says is 1x and used Pmfun, l2jru and other sources to compare drops. As far as I know, these sources' databases are not Interlude database drop, but for a newer Chronic version of Lineage 2. The only website I found with Interlude drop is this oneΒ 

You must be signed in to view the link content in this post. Please Sign In or Sign Up.
Β  . According to this site, my Raid Boss drop rate is accurate with 3x. I will add some screens for this.

The player asked me to post a topic here and ask you guys if there is a problem because he did many raid bosses and they barely give full drops or items at all. In his screenshot, you see he killed a raid boss with 6 levels lower than his level and got only 9 bow parts. In my opinion because of the factor of higher level variable and i think the drop is correct.Β 

Please offer me a reply all is ok because he still insists the server is 1x when is not and that there may be a problem with the datapack. I have 3x from the day 1 server was live. He also compares this server with others that he says are 3x and give many drops. I told him this server drop is from official Interlude files.

I repeat, from my part, L2jOrion data pack is ok and has no problems. Just need confirmation from the developers. Thank you in advance!

L2Wiki Interlude Database.png

Player Screen He thinks raid 1x.png

Screenshot Raid Drop.png

Hello,
I've checked that and I did not find anything wrong.
People should not forget that if it's not 100% then there is a chance for no dropΒ  all the time and sometimes it can even be more times ifΒ you're unlucky.
For example: I've changed rates to x3 and i killed boss β€žCronos's Servitor Mumuβ€ž several times. The drop was: 2-4 items which is really good I think.
Also, I would recommend to check drop chance after server restart just in case if you used Β //reload command.Β Reloading server data during runtime is STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED for LIVE servers. It's just for developing environments. It might make temporary bugs or some kind of issues - till server restart.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nyotengu said:

I had problems as level 46 when i opened level 40 light blue treasure chests all was empty like 50 chests, level 46 and level 46 chest was fine

Your 46Lv was too big for 40Lv chest.

• Like 1

Thank you for your info. I was thinking the same but you are more trustworthy than me since I'm not a developer. Can close the topic. Have a good night!

• Like 1

Hey,

Im also check this thing, and i think everything is OK:

I use L2jOrion over ~7 years, mine server l2Emi x7 is online only 5 Years and 232 Days, so i think i have some expirienceΒ  :DΒ 

Specialy for this topic i set RB droprate to x3 for mine test server and:

RB Verfa lvl 51:

image.png

image.png

Β 

First Kill:

Boss level 51, character lvl 51:

image.png

IMO is a good drop, and like you see i have luck and i got fulldrop :D

Β 

Second kill:

Now i set to test character lvl 57, Boss lvl 51 and drop chance going down.

image.png

After Kill:

image.png

Finally i think everything is ok.

And remember, playera always will tell you his own experience from other servers, but much servers have some features bugged, when mine server have big online like over 1k i got everyday much reporst like this, "because by him own expiriance him thinking..." :D and maybe 1/00 hass ben real bug report...

Remember, Interlude is from 2007... now we have 2024, if i good report and i want check it by REAL official information, is impossible....Β Because the biggest source of information about Interlude, the lineage.com forum, has been deleted for ~5 years...

IMO l2j Orion is very good server filles, need ofc some more work to be perfect :P but this maybe in future :P when Vilmis have more time :P

Β 

Β 

Edited by Asgota
  • Like 2