Miami

Cleaned bots namelist.txt

Posted (edited)

Here is the manually cleanedΒ namelist.txt for bots

I've removed the following:

• weird names like `11111`,Β  `sdfsdfsdf`
  • doubling names like `name1`, `name2`, `name3`
  • restricted names like `nigger`, `nazi`

Almost 4kΒ names removed so now the list looks more real names like. Ofc not all weird names removed, but I tried my best to walk through all 32k names and clean everything weird.

namelist.txt

Edited by Miami
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Hello,
      Nobody reported something like that. Please use the bug tracker section on this forum and post there your issue with a screenshot/video. Thank you.
    • Hi! We will follow the news. And the first thing I noticed in the latest release is that the ending of the premium account does not work. The counter goes down (for some reason in seconds), but the premium-account remains until the player exits the game πŸ˜ƒ
    • Hello,
      I'm gonna take everything to my hands. Vilmis left the team, because of his own reasons. So, I will work alone for now.
      Some changes: The source code will be available on sale. From now one we have 2 types of pack -Β no ip binding (It's not connected to our website) and ip binding. Reduced prices. Stay tuned for more news Best Regards,
      Damon Β 
    • Hello,
      I'm gonna take everything to my hands. Vilmis left the team, because of his own reasons. So, I will work alone for now.
      Some changes: The source code will be available on sale. From now one we have 2 types of pack -Β no ip binding and ip binding. Reduced prices. Stay tuned for more news. Best Regards,
      Damon
    • You must be signed in to view the link content in this post. Please Sign In or Sign Up.

You must be signed in to view the link content in this post. Please Sign In or Sign Up. L2jOrion Server Files (Changeset 26 | Revision 845) [NO IP BINDING] L2jOrion Server Files (Changeset 26Β | Revision 845)Β [NO IP BINDING] Submitter You must be signed in to view the link content in this post. Please Sign In or Sign Up. Submitted 06/10/22 Category You must be signed in to view the link content in this post. Please Sign In or Sign Up. Β 
  • Latest Topics

Γ—