The Source Code 60% OFF [LIMITED STOCK] [Last days] Read more... Γ—

Orion Project - Interlude Server Files

Sign in to follow this  
Miami

Epic bosses random respawn is incorrect

Epic bosses random respawn just takes RESP_FIRST and random RESEP_SECOND without random of minutes and seconds. So basically if we have the following config for Baium respawn

# Hours:
BaiumRespFirst = 120
# +Random Hours:
BaiumRespSecond = 8

in this case the random respawn will be one of these: 120 hrs / 121 / 122 / 123 / 124 / 125 / 126 / 127 / 128 hrs, but it should take into account the random minutes and seconds within hours so we could have 122 hrs, 14 minutes and 48 seconds of random.

Screenshot for reference:

image.thumb.png.65747b8b15e004767d81642d8a3bdd93.png

Yes, but this is not a bug.Β It's how system works of 99% all packs. If you want a random min and sec - you should use The Fix Time system.

Ok, got it. thanks!

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Hi , found a bug on NPC Black Judge on test ServerΒ  Β 
    • Hello,
      Nobody reported something like that. Please use the bug tracker section on this forum and post there your issue with a screenshot/video. Thank you.
    • Hi! We will follow the news. And the first thing I noticed in the latest release is that the ending of the premium account does not work. The counter goes down (for some reason in seconds), but the premium-account remains until the player exits the game πŸ˜ƒ
    • Hello,
      I'm gonna take everything to my hands. Vilmis left the team, because of his own reasons. So, I will work alone for now.
      Some changes: The source code will be available on sale. From now one we have 2 types of pack -Β no ip binding (It's not connected to our website) and ip binding. Reduced prices. Stay tuned for more news Best Regards,
      Damon Β 
    • Hello,
      I'm gonna take everything to my hands. Vilmis left the team, because of his own reasons. So, I will work alone for now.
      Some changes: The source code will be available on sale. From now one we have 2 types of pack -Β no ip binding and ip binding. Reduced prices. Stay tuned for more news. Best Regards,
      Damon
  • Latest Topics

Γ—