Jump to content

L2jOrion.com - Interlude Server Files

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

Sign in to follow this  
Draven

where is the svn url? I want check source code

Recommended Posts

as title says: where is the svn url? I want check source code

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Draven said:

as title says: where is the svn url? I want check source code

Hello, the source code is not available, because here is a paid pack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Vilmis said:

Hello, the source code is not available, because here is a paid pack.

Buuuh.... no source code? three... two... one... backdoors incoming :)Β gl with project

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Draven said:

Buuuh.... no source code? three... two... one... backdoors incoming :)Β gl with project

Mate, if you would do this in your own project it doesn't mean we do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Γ—