Orion Project - Server Files

Sign in to follow this  
nikolas

Need fix

Здравствуйте, я нашел пару ошибок, может вы знаете как их исправить или сделаете это в следующих обновлениях

1.Антарас  он вообще не восстанавливает ману, регенерация хп не увеличивается на 50 и 25% хп

2. Регенерация Valakas Mp работает должным образом, но hp по-прежнему не восстанавливается вообще.

3.Беном, во время физической атаки, бесконечно бросает соэ но ничего не происходит, я даже пытался убрать этот навык для него, но он все равно его использует

4.Все 4 рейдовых босса на квесте за 4 гоблса имеют статус квестового монстра и настройка дропа на них действует как монстр, хотя они должны быть похожи на RB, если вы измените статус на базе на рейдового босса, квест перестает работать

5.Фринтецца не дает дебаффа, в котором персонаж в лагере танцует.

6.Проблема с геоданными в катакомбах, если вы соберете толпу и встанете в том месте, которое показано на картинке, то вы перестанете видеть монстров, все зависит от того, под каким углом вы стоите

1.jpg

Hello,
Could you translate it to English language?

Hello, I found a couple of errors, maybe you know how to fix them or you will do it in the next updates

1. Antharas does not restore mana at all, hp regeneration does not increase by 50 and 25% hp

2. Valakas Mp regen works properly, but hp still doesn't regenerate at all.

. 3. Benom, during a physical attack, endlessly throws soe but nothing happens, I even tried to remove this skill for him, but he still uses it

4. All 4 raid bosses on the quest for 4 gobles have the status of a quest monster and the drop setting on them acts like a monster, although they should be like RB, if you change the status at the base to a raid boss, the quest stops working

5.Frintezza does not give a debuff in which the character in the camp dances.

6.Problem with geodata in the catacombs, if you gather a crowd and stand in the place shown in the picture, then you will stop seeing monsters, it all depends on what angle you are standing at 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, l235 said:

Hello, I found a couple of errors, maybe you know how to fix them or you will do it in the next updates

1. Antharas does not restore mana at all, hp regeneration does not increase by 50 and 25% hp

. 3. Benom, during a physical attack, endlessly throws soe but nothing happens, I even tried to remove this skill for him, but he still uses it

4. All 4 raid bosses on the quest for 4 gobles have the status of a quest monster and the drop setting on them acts like a monster, although they should be like RB, if you change the status at the base to a raid boss, the quest stops working

5.Frintezza does not give a debuff in which the character in the camp dances.

6.Problem with geodata in the catacombs, if you gather a crowd and stand in the place shown in the picture, then you will stop seeing monsters, it all depends on what angle you are standing at 

Thank you, but how to use „Google“ translator I know too, but not this was most important. ;)
However, I'll check them all. Some of them seem like just a guess or false. I will compare to L2OFF files.

which of these looks like a lie? just check randomly any item from this list, i can add more but do at least this

14 hours ago, nikolas said:

which of these looks like a lie? just check randomly any item from this list, i can add more but do at least this

I did not say it's a lie. Anyway, I'll check them all and let you know. It might be I'll need some more information.
Also, before reporting something you should check that bug in our test server if that's possible.

or for example after restart  the time of murder and the respawn time of the frinteza disappear in the database, and also in the game .boss we see the time of the kill: -------

Edited by nikolas

1 minute ago, nikolas said:

I can't check this.The first time a mob is killed(like after restart) mob drops nothing.. every mob is like this.

What are you talking about? I need more details. Like after restart you mean like after server restart or character restart? 

You must be signed in to view the link content in this post. Please Sign In or Sign Up.

3. Benom, during a physical attack, endlessly throws soe but nothing happens, I even tried to remove this skill for him, but he still uses it

STATUS: Checked -> False - They are raid bosses and it's part of 4Sepulcher system. 

5. Frintezza does not give a debuff in which the character in the camp dances.

STATUS: Checked -> Waiting - I need location (/loc) of this place from screenshot.

2 hours ago, Vilmis said:

О чем ты говоришь? Мне нужно больше подробностей. Например, после перезапуска, вы имеете в виду, как после перезапуска сервера или перезапуска персонажа?

Sometimes after a restart, nothing drops from the first killed monster, and if this monster appears after the kill, then the drop will be noticed repeatedly by players

STATUS: Checked -> False - They are raid bosses and it's part of 4Sepulcher system. 

this is a raid boss, only the drop setting from it works like with regular monsters, that is, if I change RateDropItems = 100, then the drop from these raid bosses will be x100, but it needs to be like for ItemsRaid = hopefully understandable I explained, just increase the drop rate for mobs and you will see that the drop from these rb will increase

STATUS: Checked -> Waiting - I need location (/loc) of this place from screenshot.

here is an example but it happens in all the catacombs in the big room

omen.png

On 5/17/2023 at 11:01 PM, nikolas said:

Sometimes after a restart, nothing drops from the first killed monster, and if this monster appears after the kill, then the drop will be noticed repeatedly by players

I'll need some kind of video clip for this. It might be that this bug works in your server only. It worked fine after every server restart in test server. Check your game console log.

On 5/17/2023 at 11:07 PM, nikolas said:

STATUS: Checked -> False - They are raid bosses and it's part of 4Sepulcher system. 

this is a raid boss, only the drop setting from it works like with regular monsters, that is, if I change RateDropItems = 100, then the drop from these raid bosses will be x100, but it needs to be like for ItemsRaid = hopefully understandable I explained, just increase the drop rate for mobs and you will see that the drop from these rb will increase

On 5/17/2023 at 11:21 PM, nikolas said:

STATUS: Checked -> Waiting - I need location (/loc) of this place from screenshot.

here is an example but it happens in all the catacombs in the big room

omen.png

You must be signed in to view the link content in this post. Please Sign In or Sign Up.
 could you check this in our test server? I need to know it's better or no.

On 5/17/2023 at 8:23 PM, Vilmis said:

1. Антарас вообще не восстанавливает ману, регенерация HP не увеличивается на 50 и 25% hp
СТАТУС: Проверено -> Исправлено.

2. Регенерация Valakas Mp работает исправно, но hp по-прежнему не восстанавливается вообще.
СТАТУС: Проверено -> False - Регенерация HP сработала.

3. Беном, во время физической атаки, бесконечно бросает соэ но ничего не происходит, я даже пытался убрать ему этот навык, но он до сих пор им
пользуется СТАТУС: Проверено -> Исправлено.

4. All 4 raid bosses on the quest for 4 gobles have the status of a quest monster and the drop setting on them acts as a monster, although they should be similar to RB, if you change the status at the base to a raid boss, the quest stops working
STATUS: Verified -> False - They are raid bosses and are part of the 4Sepulcher system.

5. Frintezza does not give a debuff in which the character in the camp dances.

6. The problem with geodata in the catacombs, if you gather a crowd and stand in the place shown in the picture, then you will stop seeing monsters, it all depends on what angle you are standing at STATUS: Verified -> Waiting - I need the location (/loc) of this place from the screenshot.

# Cruma Tower maximum allowed level to enter
# Retail: 56 Level
CrumaTowerLevelRestrict =
57 Hello, there is an error in setting up the entrance to the room, if you put 56 lvl, then in fact you will enter only 55, it turns out you need to put 57 in the config and change it to 56 in html.

Edited by nikolas

check the pictures on the frinteza, they don't stand still but start moving towards the character, it looks funny because physically you only see the name of the picture that is slowly crawling towards you

grand boss announcements
Сore writes like a raid boss, although he should write grandBOSS
Antqeen  appears without an announcement at all, and Zaken also, although I won’t say for sure
check it out best

25.jpg

38 minutes ago, nikolas said:

# Cruma Tower maximum allowed level to enter
# Retail: 56 Level
CrumaTowerLevelRestrict =
57 Hello, there is an error in setting up the entrance to the room, if you put 56 lvl, then in fact you will enter only 55, it turns out you need to put 57 in the config and change it to 56 in html.

STATUS: Checked -> Fixed - Everything is fine. Just wrong description of config that is corrected now. Read what shows htm file which means 56 level or above.

35 minutes ago, nikolas said:

check the pictures on the frinteza, they don't stand still but start moving towards the character, it looks funny because physically you only see the name of the picture that is slowly crawling towards you

What pictures? Also, check the private messages - I asked you to check 1 geodata thing in test server, but you ignored it.

28 minutes ago, nikolas said:

grand boss announcements
Сore writes like a raid boss, although he should write grandBOSS
Antqeen  appears without an announcement at all, and Zaken also, although I won’t say for sure
check it out best

25.jpg

here in these pictures, during the farming of the boss, there are NPCs, but they should not move, they always remain in place, but now they start moving towards the character who attacks the boss

12.jpg

2 hours ago, nikolas said:

here in these pictures, during the farming of the boss, there are NPCs, but they should not move, they always remain in place, but now they start moving towards the character who attacks the boss

12.jpg

Are you talking about Evil Spirit?

1 hour ago, Vilmis said:

Are you talking about Evil Spirit?

Yes they shouldn't move

52 minutes ago, nikolas said:

Yes they shouldn't move

I just checked and they did not move at all.

they move very slowly, just stand in the center of the room for 5 or 10 minutes and you will see

1 hour ago, nikolas said:

they move very slowly, just stand in the center of the room for 5 or 10 minutes and you will see

No, nothing. They even have 0 walk/run speed.

I checked this bug there is on your test server I stand and I don’t see the mob that is standing in front of the me, he also doesn’t see me, although the mob that stands a little further sees me

Shot00025.jpg

i think this is not working properly

# Show Welcome PM on start
PMWelcomeShow = True
PMServerName = L2jOrion
PMText1 = Hello
PMText2 = Vote for us every 24h

I use  

95.jpg

Edited by nikolas