Orion Project - Server Files

Sign in to follow this  
Miami

Character newbie status issue

When character is created there is no newbie status for it until you get the newbie weapon from cat.

You must be signed in to view the link content in this post. Please Sign In or Sign Up.

Screenshots:

image.thumb.png.cad99e328223a0d18d38f49c5a7cd811.png

image.thumb.png.1c5969c323f6e43ddd219361998a5582.png

image.thumb.png.5c08a543d70064d44c20b99e9b90b920.png

This what you call a bug is β€žAuto Save ManagerΒ β€œ. Character data is RE-saving on server restart/shut down, disconnectionΒ or character's restart +Β β€žAuto Save ManagerΒ β€œ. You turnedΒ β€žAuto Save ManagerΒ β€œ on and it re-saved again exactly on that time when you bought a weapon, but maybe I'm wrong. Try to check it out.Β 
1. Create a character.
2. Go online.
3. Go offline.
4. Check database.

It shouldn't be related to AutoSaveManager cuz I tried that on 3-4 characters (I couldn't be so "lucky" to catch that autosave perfect timing for each char with the same steps lol)

36 minutes ago, Miami said:

It shouldn't be related to AutoSaveManager cuz I tried that on 3-4 characters (I couldn't be so "lucky" to catch that autosave perfect timing for each char with the same steps lol)

Perhaps you turned this config off?
AltNewCharAlwaysIsNewbie = False in General.ini ?

Why that config should affect the very first created character on account? I have checked on fresh accounts and as you can see on vide and screenshots I have the only one character on account

On 4/9/2022 at 5:07 PM, Miami said:

When character is created there is no newbie status for it until you get the newbie weapon from cat.

Β 

15 hours ago, Miami said:

Why that config should affect the very first created character on account? I have checked on fresh accounts and as you can see on vide and screenshots I have the only one character on account

Just change that config from false to true for the test, because this pack gives a newbie status by default.Β 

Yeah, that works. Thanks!

• Like 1