Orion Project - Server Files

Sign in to follow this  
SHKEd

How do I change the rates for all prices?

(bad English, sorry)

If you change the RateConsumableCost, then there are only a few positions in the L2tradelist, not all. Where is this list hiding? ?

RateConsumableCost, also does not affect xml multisell

1 hour ago, SHKEd said:

(bad English, sorry)

If you change the RateConsumableCostο»Ώ, then there are only a few positions in the L2tradelist, not all. Where is this list hiding? ?

RateConsumableCost, also does not affect xml multisell

Hello,

This effects the item sell prices for reference price and sell price to merchant.

1 hour ago, Vilmis said:

Hello,

This effects the item sell prices for reference price and sell price to merchant.ο»Ώο»Ώ

Hello,

For example, in gm-shop Gemstone C costs 6000, at merchant 3000. How to fix it? Setting RateConsumableCost does not work.

2 hours ago, SHKEd said:

Hello,

For example, in gm-shop Gemstone C costs 6000, at merchant 3000. How to fix it? Setting RateConsumableCost does not work.

Is this multisell? Btw, this is a buy price, not sell price to merchant and also it's not a reference price from database. That's why it doesn't work. If this is a mutisell you have to find this html file of NPC, then find id of multisell in html code and by this id go to data/xml/multisell. From this folder open the file by that ID and update the price inside this file. Save and restart server or //reload mutisell

3 hours ago, Vilmis said:

Is this multisell? Btw, this is a buy price, not sell price to merchant and also it's not a reference price from database. That's why it doesn't work. If this is a mutisell you have to find this html file of NPC, then find id of multisell in html code and by this id go to data/xml/multisell. From this folder open the file by that ID and update the price inside this file. Save and restart server or //reload mutisellο»Ώ

Well, for x5 rates, it seems to me that the server should also have a price increase for the economy. Soulshots raises, the rest is not, strange

We need to look at other projects, how RateConsumableCost works. Maybe I don't understand the logic. I thought that this setting affects all prices at merchants, and at selected multisell

At least, the list would be - which prices to raise, in accordance with the rates. It's logical in my opinion, it's simple. And so RateConsumableCost ,- raises only the prices of Soulshots - useless setup