L2jOrion.com - Interlude Server Pack

Take a moment to join us

Sign in to follow this  
seodos

donation box

Hello Vilmis,

i have a request... iΒ would like it to be possible to open extra clients to those configured by the dualbox with some donation item by pj.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 5:57 PM, seodos said:

Hello Vilmis,

i have a request... iΒ would like it to be possible to open extra clients to those configured by the dualbox with some donation item by pj.

Hello,
How do you imagine this system with an item? Wouldn't be this better for premium account only?

On 6/4/2021 at 5:12 AM, Vilmis said:

Hello,
How do you imagine this system with an item? Wouldn't be this better for premium account only?

Hello again. I think its a good idea make people buy an item for unlimited extra box. I buy 1 multibox in each of my 4 accounts so now I can open my free account and 4 extra because I have the multibox item on them..

Once the item expires, they have yo purchase another item for 15 or 30 days if they want to keep opening that account as "extra" box

On 6/6/2021 at 4:27 AM, seodos said:

Hello again. I think its a good idea make people buy an item for unlimited extra box. I buy 1 multibox in each of my 4 accounts so now I can open my free account and 4 extra because I have the multibox item on them..

Once the item expires, they have yo purchase another item for 15 or 30 days if they want to keep opening that account as "extra" box

Hi,

Still need it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vilmis said:

Hi,

Still need it?

Yes will be a nice feature

On 23/8/2021 at 9:47, Vilmis said:

Hola,

ΒΏAΓΊn lo necesitas?

Hello, if I think it would be interesting to have it as an alternative to give more dynamism to donations