Orion Project - Server Files

Sign in to follow this  
koa

New Quest, how to show text info on Client

Hello,

i created a new quest and i want to show messages on client, for example wenn Quest accepted or finished.Β 

I editΒ questname-e.dat (here added quest description.Β Its 2 parts, when Quest accepted and when completed),Β npcname-e.dat (here i added my npc),Β npcgrp.dat (here again i added my custom npc and the Quest number).

The NPC is custom and in Database is under custom_npc table. Quest working fine, when i take the quest from npc the symbol for the new quest will show (see picture, nr 1) but when i click and open it is empty (see picture, nr 2)Β 

Can someone help me? What i miss here?

Any help is appreciated.

quest.png

Hello,
It might that you made a mistake somewhere if you really finished everything fully, I could to check this out if you still did not find a mistake yet.

Hi Vilmis,

i would give it a try again, (double check everything), plus if that still dont work i want to try to add this Quest on an existing NPC not a custom, to see if this works... (You thing this makes any difference?)
After that if i still dont have any success i will come to you for help, you are my last hope :)

Anyway thanks!

4 minutes ago, koa said:

Hi Vilmis,

i would give it a try again, (double check everything), plus if that still dont work i want to try to add this Quest on an existing NPC not a custom, to see if this works... (You thing this makes any difference?)
After that if i still dont have any success i will come to you for help, you are my last hope :)

Anyway thanks!

Ok, i'll be waiting for your answer.

• Like 1

I Finally fixed :)Β It took me sometime only because no free time. I had few small 'bugs'. Anyway now its working like i wantedΒ :)

Β 

• Like 1